A highly specialised programme tailor made for qualified therapists & course graduates.. (see pre-requisites below for those wanting to attend this training)
The Course Offers you the opportunity to Qualify Internationally with ITEC at one of South Africa’s only accredited providers in this Specilised Industry.
Next Course Starting in February 2021
Module A : Theory related to the Aesthetic Industry & Electrolysis
The Theory related to Advanced Skincare & Body Treatments using Aesthetic Methods available in the market:
- Botox & Dermal Fillers
- Skin Sensitivity & Acne
- Microdermabrasion, Laser & IPL
- Skincare Peels, Dermarollers / Microneedling
- Electrolysis – an original system in hair removal & blemish removal – effective in creating an understanding of currents and working with pin-point precision before moving onto the advanced laser techniques and plasma pen technology.
- Practical on-site training to understand and build confidence in the use of needles to treat hair removal, blemishes and spider veins.
Module B : Professional Advanced Aesthetic Treatments
- Facial Treatments with the use of Professional Advanced Skincare Products to treat Ageing, Acne, Sensitivity & other skin conditions:
– Chemical Peels (2 varying chemical peel treatments taught)
– DermaRollers / Microneedling (Vampire Facial)
- Fibroblast Plasmapen} Treatment of sagging eyelids, fine lines around the eyes & mouth, broken capillaries and removal of skin tags.
- Professional Product Training on Advanced Skincare: Environ / Lamelle / RegimA
- Additional Workshops in Dermaplaning offered
Module C : Professional Aesthetic Laser Training
- Skin Rejuvenation, body contouring, slimming, hair removal & anti-ageing with exposure to latest technology in Beauty
- LLLD – for hair rejuvenation
- Laser Lipo / Cavitation} Laser Slimming; Cellulite Reduction
- IPL } Hair Removal; Skin Rejuvenation;
- Radio Frequency } to treat ageing, skin tightening & Vaginal tightening
- LED & Laser for Tattoo Removal, Teeth Whitening, Vaginal Tightening
- ND YAG, HIFU for non-surgical face rejuvenation, pigmentation etc.
- Co2 Coolift & Shockwave Therapy
In order for you to enter either of these courses, there are subjects that are required to be completed as a pre-requisite for entry. This foundation will enable you to understand essential concepts required to progress within the specified course.
Progression Plan & Pre-Requisites_________________________________
2nd Year Skincare Therapy Diploma = Aesthetic Skincare Acceptance
CIDESCO Beauty Therapy Diploma = Aesthetic Skincare Acceptance
Facial Therapy Certificate + Dermatology + Chemistry = Aesthetic Skincare Acceptance
Additional Beneficial Subjects:
Facial & Body Electrical
Anatomy & Physiology I & II