Madge Wallace have become the preferred supplier of graduates to many of the Top Spas including The Amani Spa Group, The Four Seasons and Skin Sense to name a few. Graduates enjoy recognition and acceptance all over South Africa as well as around the World. Madge Wallace graduates are working in the USA, Europe, Australia and the East, as well as the Middle East and Dubai and have one on to achieved great success Nationally & Internationally.
- International Travel on Luxury Cruise Ships
- 5* Game Lodges
- International Placements : USA, Middle East, Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa
- Wellness Centres & Retreats
- Spas & Hydros / LIFE SPA Group (Spas of Distinction)
- Beauty Salons and Clinics
- International Cosmetic Companies : as Product Specialists, Trainers/ Educators, Brand Representatives etc.
- Department Stores : Skincare Advisors, Team Managers
- TV and Film industry : Make Up Artists / Specialists
- Business ownership : Salon, Spa, College, Cosmetic Brands etc.
- Aesthetic enhancement clinics : As Dermal Specialists & post operative Treatment Therapists
- Health & Skincare Colleges : Educators, Lecturers, Assessors & Moderators
- Medical Industry : Incl. Medi-Aesthetic Clinics, Plastic Surgery Supporting role etc.
Recruiting & Interviews are conducted at the College with Industry Partners including Steiner “The on board Spa”
– Madge Wallace Certificate
– Madge Wallace National Diploma
– ITEC International Certificates
– ITEC International Diploma
– CIDESCO International Diploma
– Madge Wallace & ITEC Diploma
QAP Accreditation Number : 2301
Qual ID : 21513 Diploma in Health & Skincare Therapy
Qual ID : 49915 Diploma in Health & Skincare Therapy
Our membership is open to the leading schools, colleges and beauty centers of the world and students looking to achieve a superior level of training and the CIDESCO Diploma qualification which is recognized worldwide.
ITEC is a leading international specialist examination board, providing quality qualifications in Beauty & Spa Therapy, Hairdressing, Complementary Therapies, Sports & Fitness Training and Customer Service.
APPETD renders services that are specifically aimed at the needs and interests of its members and private providers as a whole. The specific needs include face to face, distance learning, Adult Basic Education (ABET), Early childhood Development (ECD), and Health Education.
SETA / QCTO
The Services SETA & more recently the QCTO (Quality Council for Trade & Occupations) is striving to build a system where skills production and development respond to the socio-economic needs of our country and its labour market. Such high-quality skills will in turn enhance investment and improve service delivery.
..Taken from the SAQA website, discussing the merits of the CIDESCO Qualification
“SAAHSP – the CIDESCO representative in South Africa – quality assures the national examinations and accredits South African assessors and moderators. Representing South Africa in the international arena in areas of education, developing standards and interrogating ethical issues.
We at SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) came to the conclusion that the South African qualifications should be regarded as the leading qualifications worldwide. Most of the countries researched offer courses based on unit standards leading to certificates equivalent to our NQF Levels 3 and 4. The only country we could find that has national standards is the United Kingdom.
No African country – other than South Africa – has national qualifications or standards as yet. ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO and City & Guilds are offered in various African countries. However, students from many African countries wishing to study in this field, tend to come to South Africa to study, known for our excellent standards throughout the world.
In our search, to ascertain how South African qualifications and/or unit standards compare with those in the rest of the world, we looked at countries such as United States of America, Australia, New Zealand, the rest of Africa, the United Kingdom, Western Europe and Asia.
Qualified Health and Skincare Therapists from South Africa are sought after worldwide, as they are multi-skilled in comparison with therapists from other countries, who tend to learn in smaller units. Thus many South Africans are found working in spas and salons around the world and also on international liners.”