A highly specialised programme tailor made for qualified therapists & course graduates.. (see pre-requisites below for those wanting to attend this training)
Training takes place on site & off site at Industry partners when necessary…
Next Course Starting in February 2019
Module A : Theory related to the Aesthetic Industry & Electrolysis
The Theory related to Advanced Skincare & Body Treatments using Aesthetic Methods available in the market:
- Botox & Dermal Fillers
- Skin Sensitivity & Acne
- Microdermabrasion, Laser & IPL
- Skincare Peels, Dermarollers / Microneedling
- Electrolysis – an original system in hair removal & blemish removal – effective in creating an understanding of currents and working with pin-point precision before moving onto the advanced laser techniques and plasma pen technology.
- Demonstrations (when available) with the use of the breakthrough technology of the Apilus Machine} This combats the removal of light hair (blonde & grey)
Module B : Professional Advanced Aesthetic Treatments
- Facial Treatments with the use of Professional Advanced Skincare Products to treat Ageing, Acne, Sensitivity & other skin conditions with the use of:
– Chemical Peels
– DermaRollers / Microneedling
- Fibroblast Plasmapen} Treatment of sagging eyelids, fine lines around the eyes & mouth, broken capillaries and removal of skin tags.
- Professional Product Training on Advanced Skincare: Environ / Lamelle / RegimA
Module C : Professional Aesthetic Laser Training
- Skin Rejuvenation, body contouring, slimming, hair removal & anti-ageing with exposure to latest technology in Beauty
- LLLD – for hair rejuvenation
- Laser Lipo} Laser Slimming; Cellulite Reduction
- IPL } Hair Removal; Skin Rejuvenation;
- Radio Frequency } to treat ageing, skin tightening & Vaginal tightening
- LED & Laser for Tattoo Removal, Teeth Whitening, Vaginal Tightening
- ND YAG, HIFU for non-surgical face rejuvenation, pigmentation etc.
In order for you to enter either of these courses, there are subjects that are required to be completed as a pre-requisite for entry. This foundation will enable you to understand essential concepts required to progress within the specified course.
Progression Plan & Pre-Requisites_________________________________
2nd Year Diploma = Aesthetic Skincare Acceptance
CIDESCO Diploma = Aesthetic Skincare Acceptance
Facial Therapy Certificate + Dermatology = Aesthetic Skincare Acceptance
Additional Beneficial Subjects:
Facial & Body Electrical
Anatomy & Physiology I & II