A highly specialised programme tailor made for qualified therapists & course graduates.. (see pre-requisites below for those wanting to attend this training)
The Course Offers you the opportunity to Qualify Internationally with ITEC at one of South Africa’s only accredited providers in this Specilised Industry.
Next Course Starting in February 2019
Module A : Theory related to the Aesthetic Industry & Electrolysis
The Theory related to Advanced Skincare & Body Treatments using Aesthetic Methods available in the market:
- Botox & Dermal Fillers
- Skin Sensitivity & Acne
- Microdermabrasion, Laser & IPL
- Skincare Peels, Dermarollers / Microneedling
- Electrolysis – an original system in hair removal & blemish removal – effective in creating an understanding of currents and working with pin-point precision before moving onto the advanced laser techniques and plasma pen technology.
- Demonstrations (when available) with the use of the breakthrough technology of the Apilus Machine} This combats the removal of light hair (blonde & grey)
Module B : Professional Advanced Aesthetic Treatments
- Facial Treatments with the use of Professional Advanced Skincare Products to treat Ageing, Acne, Sensitivity & other skin conditions with the use of:
– Chemical Peels
– DermaRollers / Microneedling
- Fibroblast Plasmapen} Treatment of sagging eyelids, fine lines around the eyes & mouth, broken capillaries and removal of skin tags.
- Professional Product Training on Advanced Skincare: Environ / Lamelle / RegimA
Module C : Professional Aesthetic Laser Training
- Skin Rejuvenation, body contouring, slimming, hair removal & anti-ageing with exposure to latest technology in Beauty
- LLLD – for hair rejuvenation
- Laser Lipo} Laser Slimming; Cellulite Reduction
- IPL } Hair Removal; Skin Rejuvenation;
- Radio Frequency } to treat ageing, skin tightening & Vaginal tightening
- LED & Laser for Tattoo Removal, Teeth Whitening, Vaginal Tightening
- ND YAG, HIFU for non-surgical face rejuvenation, pigmentation etc.
In order for you to enter either of these courses, there are subjects that are required to be completed as a pre-requisite for entry. This foundation will enable you to understand essential concepts required to progress within the specified course.
Progression Plan & Pre-Requisites_________________________________
2nd Year Diploma = Aesthetic Skincare Acceptance
CIDESCO Diploma = Aesthetic Skincare Acceptance
Facial Therapy Certificate + Dermatology = Aesthetic Skincare Acceptance
Additional Beneficial Subjects:
Facial & Body Electrical
Anatomy & Physiology I & II